Phone: (+34) 91 585 4510
Fax: (+34) 91 372 0112
Campus de Cantoblanco.
28049 Madrid (Spain)
You can find us at the National Center for Biotechnology, in the campus of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
You can reach the university campus by train, bus or car:
- Train (Map): Cantoblanco Universidad station (lines C1, C7 and C10 of “Cercanías”, the suburban train service). It is a 10 minute train ride from Chamartín station, and a 20 minute ride from Atocha station. Typical train frequency is 10 minutes.
- Bus: line 714, which leaves from the bus terminal at Plaza de Castilla (Madrid). There is a subway stop nearby the bus terminal. Typical bus frequency is 10 minutes.
- Car: motorway M-607, following the “Colmenar Viejo” direction, exit “Universidad Autónoma”
The map of the university campus to the right shows the location of:
- National Center for Biotechnology (Centro Nacional de Biotecnología, CNB): #18
- Train station: #27, in the middle left.
- Bus stop: #28, in the center of the map