The Biocomputing Unit at the National Centre for Biotechnology (CNB-CSIC) is seeking a candidate to work on the 3DBIONOTES project in the context of ELIXIR. 3DBIONOTES is a framework for the integration of structural and molecular biology with genomic information (parts of 3DBIONOTES have been recently selected as ELIXIR Recommended Interoperability Resources). The candidate will join a multidisciplinary group with a strong publication record.
- Development of the 3DBIONOTES web framework
- Integration of new biological databases
- Development of new visualization and analysis tools
- Maintenance of the 3DBIONOTES compute infrastructure.
- Further development of 3DBIONOTES API
- Datamining and statistical analysis of 3DBIONOTES integrated data
- Attending ELIXIR/INB meetings and conferences
- Writing manuscripts
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- MSc in Bioinformatics, Biophysics or equivalent
- Good communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
Please send your application to Blanca Benitez: email@example.com